Here are our rules at the Symphogear Wiki. These rules are managed by our Administrators, so please contact them if you have any questions or suggestions. Happy editing!
General Wiki Rules
- Any kind of vandalism is not tolerated. If you spot any vandalism, please revert it but do not engage with a revert war with a vandal. Please contact an Administrator (or if they aren't available, please report the vandal to SOAP) so they can take care of it.
- Please do not edit for the sole sake of getting a badge (otherwise known as badge-hunting).
- Please only edit your own user page, not anyone else's unless you have the permission from the user themself.
- Abusing multiple accounts are not allowed. If you are using an alternate account to evade a block, harassing other users or anything else that causes trouble for the community, your alternate account will be permanently blocked by any means.
- Do not spam unrelated and nonsense comments on the pages, that includes the message walls as well.
- Be nice and treat people with respect, including the Administrators.
- Do not post off-topic posts. All of the posts needs to be related to Symphogear or Fandom in general.
- Off-topic posts will be deleted. Repeated offensives will result in a warning per our Blocking System.
- Report bad posts by using the dropdown for any post or reply, and clicking 'Report'. If it's not a clear violation of our guidelines, please message one of the admins instead of reporting.
- Abuse of the report button will result in a block rather than a warning on your message wall.
- Pornographic images or images that are offensive are prohibited. Doing so will result in immediate deletion of the image, and the uploader will be blocked.
- Duplicates of images are not preferred. Users should check if the image already exists elsewhere and use that instead.
- Fanart should be credited with the artist's name and source within the file's description.
- Use Special:Upload page to upload your images.
- When uploading a picture, please make sure to have a proper filename. Do not enter a randomized name.
- Names such as YSDpU1XiNfQ.jpg or 564590fhypiu.png will be deleted.
- Once uploaded, you cannot rename the file, so it must be renamed before uploading it.
- Do not add any inappropriately named and/or images with subtitles on the pages.
Warnings and Blocking System
If any of the rules has been broken, a warning (or a block under certain circumstances) will be given out to the user.
- If you've been breaking the rules for the first time, a warning message will be post on your message wall. If the first violation is serious (such as multiple cases of vandalism) a warning message will not be posted on your wall, instead you will be blocked for 1 week.
- If the first warning has been ignored and repeated violations, a block will be applied to your account. The block lasts 1 week.
- If the rules keep being violated after the previous block, a new block will be applied to your account. The block lasts 1 month.
- If the rules keep being violated after the previous block, a new block will be applied to your account. The block lasts 3 months.
- If the rules keep being violated after the previous block, a new block will be applied to your account. The block lasts 6 months.
- If the rules keep being violated after the previous block, a new block will be applied to your account. The block lasts 1 year.
- If you have broken the rules after the 1 year block, your account will be blocked infinite.
If you have been blocked on the wiki and wish to appeal the block and if they has not allowed you to edit on your wall, you can contact the blocking Admin on their message wall at Community Central.