- We do not tolerate any kind of vandalism. Doing so will get you blocked.
- Be respectful to every user on the wiki, including the Administrators.
- Bullying is not allowed on the wiki. If you feel as if you are being bullied, please contact one of the administrators about it.
- Users found to bully others, are subject to blocking.
- Do not edit for the sole sake of getting a badge. (Otherwise known as badge-hunting.)
- If any user are doing it will result in a block.
- Do not edit the same article multiple times within short amout of time.
- Doing so will be given a warning. But after repeated times will result in a block without a warning.
- Do not edit other people's profiles unless you are given permission.
- Do not create unnecessary blog posts.
When one or more policies has been violated, a warning will be given out in this order:
- First warning will be a warning message for you on your message wall.
- Second warning will block the user for 1 week.
- Third warning warning will block the user for 1 month.
- Fourth and final warning will block the user for 1 year.
- Pornographic images or images that are offensive are prohibited. Doing so will result in immediate deletion of the image, and the uploader will be blocked without warning.
- Duplicates of images are not preferred. Users should check if the image already exists elsewhere and use that instead.
- Use Special:Upload page to upload your images.
- When uploading a picture, please make sure to have a proper filename. Do not enter a randomized name.
- Names such as YSDpU1XiNfQ.jpg or 564590fhypiu.png will be deleted.
- Once uploaded, you cannot rename the file, so it must be renamed before uploading it.
- Do not add any inappropriately named and/or images with subtitles on the pages.
- Inappropriately named or unused images can and will be either renamed or deleted without warning.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.