|Anime||G Episode 2|
|Game||Senki Zesshō Symphogear XD Unlimited|
In the XDU event Wasō Ranbu, Shul Shagana's traditional gear exclusively uses shuriken instead of its standard sawblades.
Shul Shagana (Šulšagana) who is a butler was a child of Zababa (AKA 'Bau' or 'Baba', the main god or patron deity of the ancient Sumerian city called Kish whose sanctuary was the E-meteursag) and Ningirsu (the main god or patron deity of the pantheon of the ancient Sumerian city-states of Babylonia, Lagaš, and Assyria) of the Sumerian god mythology.
Alternatively, Sul-Sagana was also a scimitar that belonged to Zababa and carried the meaning of "red blade".
Shul Shagana, along with Igalima and the mysterious relic that was labeled Airgetlám, originally belonged to the ownership of the Iraq government. The US government accused the Iraq government's relics as being 'weapons of mass destruction', and the Iraq War broke out as a result of attempts to seize them. Afterwards, the US announced there were really no WMDs, but this was an attempt to cover up the fact the US had secretly obtained Shul Shagana, Igalima, and Airgetlám.
Afterwards, the relics were given to the FIS, where they were made into the Symphogear that Shirabe, Kirika, and Maria now wield.
Various Shul Shagana tron
- Ōkyo Shul Shagana
- Edge Works of Goddess ZABABA (with Kirika)
- Hajimari no Babel (with Hibiki, Tsubasa, Chris, Maria, and Kirika)
- Genocide Saw Heaven
- Just Loving X-Edge (with Kirika)
- Arigatō wo Utai Nagara (with Maria and Kirika)
- Senritsu Sorority (with Maria and Kirika)
- Melodious Moonlight
- Gizagizagirari☆Full Throttle (with Kirika)
- Fūgetsu no Shissō (with Tsubasa)
- Axia no Kaze (with Hibiki, Tsubasa, Chris, Maria, and Kirika)
- Rikka Ryōran (with Hibiki, Tsubasa, Chris, Maria, and Kirika)
- Mijuku Shōjo Buttagiri!
- Cutting Edge×2 Ready go! (with Kirika)
- PERFECT SYMPHONY (with Hibiki, Tsubasa, Chris, Maria, Kirika, and Carol)
- Xtreme Vibes (with Hibiki, Tsubasa, Chris, Maria, Kirika, and Miku)
- Gohōshi… Maid Mode
- Daisuki Suki Sugi (with Kirika)
- If you were to put Shirabe's and Kirika's battle songs together, they would be in perfect sync. This would make sense seeing as that both of their relics are based on blades used by the Sumerian god Zababa.
- Crunchyroll mistransliterates the transformation chant as "Fallian Shul Shagana tron".