|Let's get to work!
The following article is a stub! It is not considered to be complete regarding the information available for it and still need to be improved. Your help is highly appreciated here. You can help us by expanding it!
|Hair Color||Greenish White|
|Theme Color||Bluish White|
|Relatives||Unnamed mother |
|Anime||AXZ Episode 1|
|Game||Senki Zesshō Symphogear XD Unlimited|
She is based off of the Count of St. Germain, a French aristocrat in the arts and sciences from the 1700s who claimed to have lived for centuries and is shrouded in mystery. See also St. Germain (Theosophy).
Saint-Germain is kind-hearted and thoughtful. She cares deeply for Cagliostro and Prelati. With the efforts of Hibiki Tachibana, she regained her original personality following Adam Weishaupt's treachery.
After being physically abused by her father, her mother's death, and the humiliation she faced as a sex slave, Saint-Germain became cold and obsessed over achieving her goal. She believed the mankind would be freed by "new world order", until she abandoned her ruthless personality once she realized she, Cagliostro, and Prelati were Adam's pawns the whole time.
Saint-Germain is said to have lived for thousands of years. Born the daughter of a sex slave, Saint-Germain often suffered abuse of all kinds, and was orphaned from a very young age: her father abandoned Saint-Germain and her mother because of their status as slaves, and her mother died from sickness and malnutrition, which was discovered by Saint-Germain herself. It is because of this harsh childhood that Saint-Germain wishes to free humanity from oppression.
Saint-Germain learned to read from a nobleman who taught her out of amusement as a reward for her services in bed. Ever since then, Saint-Germain filled her empty heart with a desire for knowledge. After an unspecified amount of time, Saint-Germain appeared as an aristocrat in French society, passing as a male, and soon accumulated a large amount of followers and was given the title of "Count". From there, Saint-Germain used the finances gathered from her followers to begin her alchemical research into the "Philosopher's Stone".
Attacks & Abilities
There are many ways to achieve a mastery of alchemy, however, each path shares a common goal of reaching the state of "perfection". When Saint-Germain discovered the deepest secrets of alchemy, she succeeded in recreating her body into a perfect being, which now allows her to live for eternity. In order to realize the ideal she holds in her heart, she now strives to create the "power of god."
- Aid Lombard (エイドロンバール Eido Ronbāru?) - In her Faust Robe, Saint-Germain fires a bullet from her Spellcaster, transforming into a blue fire wolf's head rushing toward her opponent.
- Gift Avalanche (ギフトアヴァランチ Gifuto Avuaranchi?)
- La Pucelle Eclat Assault (ラピュセル エクラ アサルト Ra Pyuseru Ekura Asaruto?)
- Mercenary Seahorse (マーセナリーシーホース Māsenarī Shīhōsu?)
- Spiegelfun Cologne (シュピーゲルフンケルン Shupīgerufun Kerun?)
- Ziekstraal (ズィークシュトラール Zuīkushutorāru?) - In her new Faust Robe, Saint-Germain fires and creates four symbol patterns before fires another bullet that speeds up after passing those four symbol patterns.
Cagliostro - TBA
Prelati - TBA
Adam Weishaupt - TBA
Tiki - TBA
Hibiki Tachibana - TBA
||Hanasaku Yūki (Ver. Amalgam)
- Saint-Germain's total kill count was 73,811, with her last kill being in AXZ Episode 10. She later gave the total of 32,831 sacrifices and 40,977 casualties, but it can be assumed that by adding herself, Cagliostro, and Prelati, the total of 73,811 was reached.
- Saint-Germain shares many similarities with Chris Yukine.
- Both Saint-Germain and Chris were subjected to slavery (both sexual, although only implied in Chris' case) at a young age;
- Both lost their parents and became orphans at a similarly young age;
- Both wanted to end oppression because of their past by taking lives;
- Both were used, manipulated, and betrayed by a higher villain (Adam and Finé) with a vital relationship to the Custodians, who fooled Germain/Chris into thinking they were working for the good of world instead of their own selfish gains.
- Both use guns as their main weapons and have a character arc revolving around learning to use their hands and their song instead of their weapons.
- Senki Zesshō Symphogear AXZ Episode 2
- Senki Zesshō Symphogear AXZ Episode 2
- While not named in the anime, it was named in Senki Zesshō Symphogear XD Unlimited.
- XDU-exclusive song